What is Panelization?
Panelization is the prefabrication of exterior or interior assemblies, manufactured in a controlled environment using conventional building components.
During site preparation we can design, engineer as required and fabricate the exterior of your next project. By partnering with our wall panel manufacturer a climate controlled manufacturing facility. It allows us to manufacture year round without interruption due to weather. Once the product is complete, the panels are delivered to the jobsite.
All shop drawings and panel connection are engineered and approved by the project architect prior to the start of panel fabrication. MEP trades schematics are integrated into this final design process. This ensures no conflicts of installations. Plans are reviewed and stamped by a structural engineer as required. This process eliminates potential problems prior to site delivery and all panels are inspected at every stage of production as they pass through the plant. Everyone is involved in the quality control process; from the design to construction erection.
Advantages of panelized exteriors include:
- Substantial reduction in project schedule, speeds building enclosure
- Reduction of job site materials/labor/vehicle use
- Less foot print on job site, materials, labor
- Design flexibility that contributes toward LEED certification
- Panel erection by RDYCI personnel
- Continuous supervision and quality control
- Minimizes disruption on site, provides fewer job site hassles
- Improves safety, scaffolding systems and job site clutter are minimized
- Fabricated in environmentally controlled indoor facility
- Reduction of jobsite waste
- Delivered ready to install
- Perfect for commercial, retail, hotel, student housing and assisted living projects
Ideally, the panelization process starts in the early stages of design development.
The key to any panelized project is pre-construction planning and support.
This will set your project up for success.